Automated Vital Signs System
The Rosie 4 is a rugged, high-performance vital signs system collecting blood pressure, pulse, SpO2 and temperature in a matter of seconds. With Rosie 4 caregivers will be able to make rounds more efficiently, saving valuable time and money. This vital signs machine’s programmable monitoring feature makes it an ideal system for high-acuity units.
Rosie 4 Vital Signs Monitor
- Lightning speed NIBP, SpO2 and temperature measurements.
- Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) values.
- Plethysmographic wave pulse display.
- Programming interval monitoring excellent for high acuity environments.
- Stores up to 5,000 measurements and includes time and date stamp.
- Includes Printer.
Upgrade your Rosie 4 with RosieConnect 2.0 for wireless connectivity from multiple point-of-care devices to Electronic Health Record.