Rosie® EHR Connectivity Tablet – Telemedicine Enabled
Add this Tablet to a Rosie Mobile Vital Signs Cart to Create a Turnkey Telemedicine Platform RosieONE™ – Unique, Economical Telemedicine Solution for Skilled Nursing Facilities
Add this Tablet to a Rosie® Mobile Vital Signs Cart to Create a Turnkey Telemedicine Platform
Unique, Economical Telemedicine Solution for Skilled Nursing Facilities
- HIPAA-Compliant mobile platform for telemedicine video visits – at bedside or point-of-care
- The Rosie telemedicine solution does not replace your existing providers, it helps them. Through our telemedicine partnerships*, we can optionally access 24/7 physician coverage and specialist networks.
- Enables 24/7 access to physicians, significantly decreasing unnecessary rehospitalizations and reducing unnecessary, stressful and costly trips to the hospital emergency department.
- Cloud-based; no server required.
- HIPAA-secure data backed by IBM Watson Insights™
- Backed by 24/7 technical support (included)
Equipment is covered by 3-year warranty and RosieSupport™ (included)
Accessories and Rechargeable Batteries covered by 90-Day warranty (included)
* Rosie Telemedicine Partnerships
EHR Connectivity requires: Installation/Training Package and Monthly Software Subscription. Please contact Rosie sales team for details.
Telemedicine requires: Telemedicine Platform Subscription and Rosie Telemedicine Kit. Please contact Rosie sales team for details.
Wireless mouse Support
wireless keyboard Support
Speaker 3W*2 (Standard)
OSD language Multi language OSD operation
Software support QQ/Facebook/map/email/games and so on
Wall hanging Standard
CPU INTEL Celeron J1900(Core i3/i5/i7 optional)
Screen scale 16:9
3G Support external 3G USB dongle
USB Host x4 USB 3.0*2 + USB 2.0 *2
RJ-45 x1 Network interface
The power jack x1 DC input
HDMI input *1
VGA input *1
Headphone output *1
Micro input *1
Video MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4,H.263, H.264, VC1, RV etc., support up to 1080p
Audio MP3/WMA/AAC etc.
Picture jpeg, jpg