Telemedicine and Video Conferencing
Telemedicine is the invaluable solution that will be key to helping facilities care for residents during times when face-to-face engagement is not recommended or prohibited.
*The new RosieVisit™ delivers that solution!
When face-to-face visits are not possible, RosieVisit keeps residents engaged, connected, and safe.
- Turnkey mobile workstation comes preloaded with applications for resident and family engagement as well as telemedicine (or you can install and use your own telemedicine application.)
- RosieVisit™ is touch-free for the resident and easy to disinfect. (Hand-held tablets can pose an infection transmission risk.)
- The sturdy cart is tip-resistant and easy to use.
- RosieVisit™ is fully upgradable later to the Rosie SmartCart® EHR Connectivity Mobile Workstation.
- RosieVisit™ comes with a 18-month warranty.
Rosie Telemedicine Partners
Rosie proudly partners with iDocsWeb, an advanced telemedicine app — designed by doctors — giving SNF residents access to physicians at their bedside, providing immediate access to care and helping to reduce unnecessary visits to the hospital emergency department.
Top 3 Reasons SNFs Should Adopt Telehealth
Telehealth improves resident care and allows SNFs to serve higher-acuity patients
Telemedicine enables a “mini-hospital” environment with remote telehealth physicians coordinating with facilities’ medical providers to offer consults and write orders around the clock.
Telehealth helps facilities prepare for PDPM reimbursement models
With expanded physician coverage via telehealth, facilities can begin shifting to higher acuity — more “medically complex” – residents, which is more financially rewarding in the PDPM payment model.
Telehealth cuts down on readmissions giving facilities access to remote physician interventions for problems during overnights and weekends, when nurses would otherwise be forced to send residents directly to the hospital.