Rosie SmartCart® Mobile Nursing Workstation
User-friendly touchscreen tablet and icon-based Rosie EHR Connectivity platform is brilliantly simple for error-free documentation into the Electronic Health Record. Collects and documents vitals data 70% faster than manual methods. Eliminates the possibility of transcription errors or delayed vitals.
The Gold Standard of EHR Connectivity Platforms.
Rosie SmartCart comes with your choice of the Rosie® 4(shown in image) or Rosebud® VC vitals signs monitors.
The Rosie SmartCart mobile nursing workstation, featuring RosieConnectivity™, is powered by the Rosie Clinical Data Platform and enhanced by Vitals Management from TapestryHealth™.
Sturdy rolling cart with cord management system.
Note that this is equipment only. Also required: Installation/Training Package and Monthly Software Subscription. Please contact Rosie sales team for details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many mobile nursing carts will I need for my facility?
A Rosie account representative can help you calculate the number of units you will need, depending on your facility layout and bed count.
Rosie SmartCart comes complete with touchscreen connectivity tablet, keyboard, tympanic thermometer, blood pressure cuffs (S, M, L) and hoses, basket, power pack.
Warranty and Support:
- 3-Year equipment warranty
- 90-Day warranty on accessories and batteries
- Tech support included
- 24/7 Connectivity Platform support
- Data backed by IBM Watson Insights™
- Remote troubleshooting via IBM MaaS360
Power pack rolling cart:
- 48” tall, 55” with Rosie 4 & 54.5” RBVC
- Base 22”
- Pole diameter 2”
- Weight 37 lbs. / Add 6 lbs. for Rosie 4, 4 lbs. for RBVC, 5lbs. AOK tablet & 3 lbs. smart temp with arm.
- Material / Aluminum / non magnetic.
Power supply: Tripp Lite Safe-IT Medical-Grade Power Strip
- APPROVED FOR USE IN PATIENT-CARE AREAS WHEN PROPERLY MOUNTED: Supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care vicinities. Ideal for operating rooms, administrative areas, patient-care areas, therapy rooms and imaging environments
- VERSATILE MEDICAL GRADE SOLUTION WITH FOUR HOSPITAL-GRADE OUTLETS & 7′ CORD: 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power. 7 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG plug reaches nearby outlets. Metal housing
- UL 1363A COMPLIANT & PREMIUM SAFETY FEATURES: Dual resettable built-in 15A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads. Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets. Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff. Mountable and compliant with UL 1363A specifications