Rosie Connectivity powered by Keenly Virtual Medical Assistant™
AN INCREDIBLE SOLUTION
More efficient monitoring,
for more effective care
Without leads, cuffs, or pressure-based sensors, the Keenly Virtual Medical Assistant™ offers the first patient and resident monitoring system that’s completely free of physical contact. Now, caregivers can accurately monitor vital signs, movement and visitor presence no matter where the resident is in the room.
The device discreetly collects data in the resident’s room
Requiring only a power source and a WiFi signal, our service allows for the accurate collection of multiple types of data from a single device.
- Inexpensive and easy to install
- Can be hardwired, or simply plugged in to a standard outlet
- Monitors residents in long-term care without invading privacy, filming or intrusions
Ultra wideband impulse radar monitors residents 24/7
Our device continually monitors respiratory rate, heart rate, sleep, body movement, bed exit and visitor presence.
- Provides accurate information, without requiring a physical connection to the resident
- Days, weeks and even years’ worth of valuable is tracked to help caregivers identify trends and take action to prevent possible health issues earlier
- Samples at 20 times per second, and is able to capture movement as small as 4 millimeters in a programmable detection range up to 5 meters
Resident data is shared securely to the Keenly Dashboard
Resident data is interpreted and displayed on the user-friendly Keenly Dashboard. This allows caregivers to monitor all of their residents all in one place, and all in real time.
- Caregivers can maximize their time by quickly assessing the health status of their overall population
- Identify health and behavior patterns to proactively prioritize care and take appropriate action
- Track visitor presence and frequency to ensure compliance of staff protocols
Caregivers can continuously monitor residents from anywhere
Caregivers can view a variety of accurate resident data from their PC or smartphone, enabling them to provide more informed, effective care.
- Access a unique window into resident health, activity and care
- Monitor changes in resident breathing, heart rate and bed exit, while keeping track of how recently they’ve been visited, and how often they’ve moved
- Set custom alerts for specific residents, based on parameters you decide