FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Intuitive, easy-to-use Digital Controls, Large Display
- Accuracy within .02 lbs with MotionTrap© (Movement compensation) technology
- Body Mass Index (BMI) functions
- Long Battery Life (75 hours)
- Wheelchair Scale Capacity up to 1,000 lbs
- Dual Ramp, Handrails, Non Skid Platform
- Folding & Portable for easy location
- Auto-Subtract Wheelchair weight
- Portable, Space-saving, Affordable
Rosie SmartScale® comes with a 3-year warranty and technical support.
Calibration: We recommend that you include your Rosie SmartScale in the standard calibration protocol your facility currently employs–usually once per year. In general, the Rosie SmartScale requires calibration every 100,000 weighs, however, extreme handling, bumping and dropping of the base may indicate the necessity of more frequent calibration. It is recommended that certified test weights be used to calibrate your scale–and we recommend the weight be 20-25% of capacity. Nurse Rosie Products team members can assist you in locating appropriate scale technicians with certified test weights in your local area.
For full warranty, exclusions and service limitations, contact Nurse Rosie Products at 800.84.1109, ext. 107, or info@NurseRosie.com.